- -Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15, 2019
- -Presenting Author Registration Deadline: February 28, 2019
We thank everyone who submitted abstracts to HBP Surgery Week 2019. For any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact the secretariat (Email: HBPsurgery@khbps.org
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click the Abstract Submission button
Sign up or log in
Fill out Participant Info and click “Add”
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
Save and review until January 15, 2019
||Biliary & Pancreas
- -All abstracts must be submitted online.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and submitted prior to January 15, 2019..
- -The abstract body/text should be structured into the 4 sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- -The abstract body may be no more than a maximum of 250 words.
- -No tables, graphs or images are allowed.
- -Ensure that your abstract is grammatically correct and free of typographical errors.
- -Please check the presenting author when you type the author information online.
- -If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means we have no record of your submission. If you are sure you made a submission, check the e-mail address that you used to make your submission.
- -The presenting author will be underlined in the program and serve as the contact for further correspondence with authors.
- -The presenting author must register for the congress through the website by February 28, 2019.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by February 1, 2019.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the pre-registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the HBP Surgery Week 2019 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.