We are pleased to announce that the HBP Surgery Week 2018 Organizing Committee will offer travel grants to presenters coming from around the world. We would like to especially encourage our international participants to attend.
The grants will be given to a select number of candidates whose abstracts have been accepted. The secretariat will contact awardees individually.
Awardees will receive a travel grant in the amount of USD 500.
- -Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible.
- -The presenter has to complete registration.
- -The final decision will be made by the Organizing Committee.
- -The obverses participants has to live in abroad
* If you lived in Korea, you have as same rule for Domestic(Korean). Please read domestic rules.
How to Apply
- 1.The HBP Surgery Week 2018 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by e-mail.
- 2.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
- 3.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per application, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
- 6.The candidates have to submit a valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license and airplane ticket receipts
- -한국간담췌외과학회 평생회원 및 정회원 (2018년 2월 28일 기준 연회비 완납자)
- -초록 발표자 중 등록을 완료 후 신청서를 제출한 참가자
- -최대 30만원
*지원 항목: 등록비, 교통비, 숙박비, 식비 (유류비 및 서적 구입비 제외)
- -대회 전까지 신청서를 제출한 분들만 지급 가능합니다.
- -영수증 증빙처리로 확인된 금액에 대해서만 지급됩니다.
- -대회 종료 후 10일 이내로 영수증을 제출하시기 바랍니다.
For overseas living in Korea
- -Grants: maximum KRW 300,000
- -You have to submit receipt after congress to the secretariat within 10days
- -Only receipts for congress registration fees, transportation and accommodation expenses will be accepted.